Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wow not really good at blogging....

LOL - I am not really good at this.
I don't think it's the actual blogging as much as it is the sitting down and doing it.
Even now I don't really have time. I'm so busy. Which is good :o)

So what's new? well....I am heading to T-town on Thursday. Gonna spend a lot of time with a friend....see a great show!!...do a couple of fun shows!! Maybe work on a film!! Visit with my midwest agent....visit with mi familia....and hopefully get to see some other friends. Gonna be a packed 5 days!!

I have spent 0 time on fashion. I am looking forward to stopping in and seeing Jeffrey!! Let's see what 2011 hair will look like!!!!

Also bold colors are in!! Especially with socks. I know I know. This is mostly for men. So enjoy expressing yourselves!!!! It is rare people see my socks, but don't think for a second that will stop me. haha

I will review some of the trends and figure out what my spring/ summer look will be. I am positive I can do all with what is in my closet and maybe one or two extra pieces. I do however need jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Ross!! and why on earth did I miss the Express box sale??!! Fingers crossed for April!!

Over and out....

No comments:

Post a Comment