Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's all in the eyes

So I think it went well.....it didn't start out well, but it ended nicely. :)

It started out in a group setting with an interesting conversation that led me to believe there was no hope that he would ever have interest....but I work better one on one. Got my one on one time (at his doing!)....an hour later the spark of hope is ignited again. He may not realize it yet, but he's gonna fall for me ;)

BTW, ladies - it's all in the EYES!! Boys love eyes. Heck so do I for that matter. (I get encompassed in his) Anyway, I received a very sweet compliment and within the compliment there was something mentioned about my eyes. - Remember in the last post I said I was going to make them pop. Well, I guess it worked!! A little light shadow with some purple and brown shading....clinique thickening mascara and BOOM. ;)

That and what comes out of them is light and love. I think that is so important. We communicate through our eyes - they are the windows to our soul. I think there is a lot to be said there. :) If we are thinking warm and positive things, people can feel that when we are looking at them. If we are really listening to what they are saying and caring about what they are saying, they can feel that through our energy and eyes.Even if they don't realize that's what is happening.

So yay!!

Have I mentioned I'm smitten?? hehehehehehehehehehehehehe It's fun. Even if nothing comes of it - I'm having a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Your last words sum up life in general. It's about having a good time. Life always has its up's and down's but in the end it's about being able to look back and laugh and smile. Grab life by the balls and forget about the shoulda coulda woulda's.

    ReplyDelete